12/30/2008

WILL BE MISSED

I recently learned that my meal preparation place, Designed Dinners, is closing their location by my house. I am really sad about it. Not only because I will miss the food, but because I know the lady that owned it (it's franchise, and based out of Seattle) really enjoyed running the place and had a dedicated customer base. But this economy has not been kind to her and other small local businesses. She had some personal things going on as well which I'm not going to share here, but it was the final straw, so to speak.

There are other similar places in my area, with Dinner's Ready being the closest one. I'll check it out next time.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Auburn Kat said...

I always thought about trying a place like that out...

That's too bad that she had to shut down her business.