12/09/2008

PARTAY!

Tonight is my company's Christmas party for its Managers. Since my company has a lot of employees, we have a party for management and admin. And then, we have a party for the whole company and the managers end up working the party. It's quite fun to see the role reversal. I usually ended up with gift duty, which is fine by me.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of my co-workers in a more casual environment.

And getting a little dressy is always fun. Unfortunately, I didn't buy anything new. But, I do have some fancy attire at my disposal from previous functions, so no big deal. I haven't decided exactly what I'll be wearing, but I have an idea....

Red pumps may be worn... It's the holidays!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Oh YAY for dressing up! Have tons of fun- I love red pumps :)

Auburn Kat said...

I have my work Christmas party this Friday. I have no clue what to wear...granted it's after work so I don't have to get too dressy, but I would like to wear something a little different than I normally wear to work.