12/11/2008

ONE MORE JACKET

I forgot to mention what I ended up getting at Coldwater Creek.

It's actually thanks to Mom, who won a gift card there while we were on our Palm Springs trip.

After Thanksgiving, they were having a sale, so we popped in. I saw this jacket earlier when we were on the trip, but it was $99 (and today, it still is). But during the sale, everything was 20% off. Mom got herself a faux-shearling lined vest in a coral color. I insisted that she get herself something! She can be so stubborn sometimes....

As for the jacket, I love it. The sleeves are actually like sweater sleeves, as well as the back. It's the perfect weight for the cooler weather, not too heavy, not too light. It also comes in forest green, which is very tempting...

P.S. I also lurve this faux-fur suede jacket as well...but it's white, and I can't buy white clothing.

3 comments:

Lys said...

Now that's nice!

Fabulously Broke said...

I love that jacket! Looks like the kinds I buy to wear over camisoles to work :) Super comfy..

and that white suede faux fur jacket is just like the Esprit one I bought LOL!!!!

Freaky. And I love that my Esprit jacket is washable.. all the stains come RIGHT OUT.

Auburn Kat said...

I love the jacket too. I've been looking for one just like it!