12/17/2008

BEAUTY SPLURGE

I went and spent money on myself...but hey, I did get rewarded for it.

I was actually just replenishing my usual beauty products from philosophy. I had received an email from Beauty.com that had a discount for $20 off a purchase of $100. I could easily spend that much. In addition, they had a free beauty box chock full of samples, also with a $100 purchase. And these promotions could be combined in one order - yay!

After buying my usual stuff, I only needed to spend a little bit more to hit the limit. And this is where I splurged a bit. I could have easily purchased something really inexpensive, but instead I got some really nice hand creams by L'Occitane.


















And I have to say....I love them!!! For the ladies in your life, it also makes a great gift (Retails for $250. Alternate hand cream trio here for the same price.

4 comments:

Fabulously Broke said...

Everyone I know who has tried these lotions, LOVE them.

Once I use up my stash, I'll buy a tube to try it out :)

Auburn Kat said...

I went in to Sephora tonight...gosh I love just walking around and looking at all the products!

marisol said...

Their shea butter is simply amazing. I love how it makes my hands feel so smooth. What did you get from Philosophy?

Michelle said...

marisol - Yes! I love the L'Occitane hand lotions, so creamy. As for the philsophy items, I picked up my regulars: hope in a bottle and the present skin perfecter.