11/18/2008

WISHES



















This Christmas, I'm asking for a Wii Fit. We saw one the other day *in a store* and it was $89. So, within the budget including sales tax! We didn't buy it right then and there, but I hinted that Hubby should get it when he can because it's a pretty high demand product. It looks like so much fun and I'm especially excited about the Yoga program.

So, tomorrow I'll be off to Palm Springs for a work trip. I'm very much looking forward to leaving this wet weather. It's still really hot down there...and I'll be enjoying every minute of it. I was told that there's Wi Fi at the pool area, so I could look at work stuff...and surf the internet! I may blog, I may not. But, if I don't, that is why. I'll be back home on Sunday. Hubby will be a bachelor for the weekend, and as long as there's football on tv, he'll be OK. See you on the flipside!

5 comments:

Little Fish said...

I want a Wii Fit too!!

Auburn Kat said...

I have a Wii Fit and I love it!

Yvett said...

I hope Santa does get the Wii Fit for you. You're going to love it!

Have a great trip!

marisol said...

Have a good time in Palm Springs.

Amber said...

I hope your wish come true and you get a Wii Fit! My roommate and parents have one and we love it! :)