11/04/2008

VOTE!





















I didn't actually vote *today*, but Hubby and I did drop off our absentee ballots last week. We, however, are very excited about the end of political attack ads on the tv, radio, internet, etc. I was thinking about going to Starbucks for my free coffee, but decided that one big cup of coffee was enough for me.

Tonight, I will be spending my Election Night at the hair salon getting my haircut. I know. It makes no sense. I had scheduled the appointment so far back that I didn't realize the significance of it. Oh well. It will help pass the time before the polls close in our area. Being on the West Coast kinda sucks though, since we hear about outcomes on the East Coast. I guess some people can be swayed by it.

And now, we all wait...to see how this historic election eventually ends.

2 comments:

Auburn Kat said...

I am SO ready for the awful ads to be over with already!

Yvett said...

I was ready for it to be over.

We voted early to avoid the lines but were standing there for a couple of hours. Apparently a lot of people thought the same way too, because election day, there was hardly a wait at all.