Some little easy-to-digest tidbits for your Friday.
- Today I had some extra time in the morning. So I grabbed a Portobello Mushroom Piadini and a cup of Thanksgiving Blend coffee from Starbucks.
- Contemplating the Starbucks Gold card, do I really go there enough? They're selling Starbucks Gift Cards at Costco right now, $100 in gift cards for $80.
- While waiting for my train, I ate my breakfast and watched the sunrise. The colors are so spectacular over the snow-covered Cascade Mountains.
- Also while waiting for the train, Canadian Geese were flying in formation southwards.
- Back to Starbucks, if you get a Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate and you add a shot of espresso, it's delicious, but you barely taste coffee. You need to add two shots of espresso.
- Going to the Seahawks game this Sunday. Going with Dad and Hubby and we're going to ride the Sounder train. The season is going pretty crappy this year, so we're hoping for a win. Hoping.
- My new shoes are still doing great!
- Date night tonight! Yippee!
5 hours ago