11/13/2008

A GREEN HOLIDAY





















I just got the Method email about their new Holiday Bundle. How exciting!

You get the tote, a bamboo aroma ring, mini soy candle trio, potpourri ornament, and hand wash. Choice of Winter Berry and Spiced Pear.

That's a tough decision....

P.S. I have to apologize for these posts as of late. Not a whole lot going on in my life. Catching up on my movie watching, plugging away at work, and generally just staying in. It's rainy, windy, and cold out...and in addition to trying not to spend money, we just aren't doing a whole lot. But, Hubby wants to go out on a date this Friday, so that's exciting (Dinner and a Movie).

5 comments:

Lys said...

I hear ya on the quietness going on - but it's all good. That bundle looks intriguing. I know you seem to like Method products (and they are a bit cheaper than the Williams Sonoma stuff I've been eyeing, I'm sure).

Yvett said...

No worries, Michelle. I think EVERYONE is the same way right now. I haven't had anything to review on Yelp recently because we don't go anywhere.

Little Fish said...

I love love love Method! They had a pop-up store in NYC this summer and I got that bag there for free with my purchase!

Auburn Kat said...

As they say, no news is good news!

marisol said...

Never heard of Method Home. Gonna check it out.