11/07/2008

BIG ORANGE

I recently received Sephora's Holiday catalog, and despite pledges that we will be having a budget Christmas this year, I can't help but look.

And I've already found one thing to covet:

Bliss "The Big Orange" Set - a travel size body butter and shower gel in an amazing Blood Orange & Pepper scent. They had a scratch & sniff sticker on the page so I could smell it, and let me tell you, it smelled like a real, fresh orange.

I love citrusy scents and this would be a great addition to my daily routine. It's going on the wish list...

Speaking of Sephora, they're having a contest: Wish Come True Sweepstakes. Just pick something that you're wishing for and if you win, you get it ($300 max value). One winner will be picked a week starting November 13th until Christmas. So, get to searching for what you *really* want.

I'm going to make my wish count, so I'll be perusing the site a little bit to pick out the perfect thing.

3 comments:

Mademoiselle & her Journey said...

I love sephora. I just hate to go there. Everytime I walk in, I just lose the control! Right now I don't even want to think about going there while we are trying to pay off our debts and stay on the budget! :(

Auburn Kat said...

I LOVE their body butter!!!

Lys said...

I have to go there this week. Think it's time to put that super duper expensive hairdryer on my "wish list" in case I win :)