10/27/2008

TIDBITS

Over the weekend...

- Hubby and I went to the pumpkin patch and got pumpkins and got lost in the corn maze. Also bought an acorn squash to go along with dinner.

- We saw UW lose...again. But, we enjoyed walking through campus in all it's Fall glory.

- I contemplated making focaccia bread. Researching how you knead dough in a KitchenAid Stand mixer using the dough hook.

- We saw the Seahawks WIN! Finally!

- I agreed to have Thanksgiving at my house. Currently researching recipes. I swear, I'm going to try to keep it easy this year.

- Our local Costco has opened. Yay! This is the most exciting thing to happen. We haven't visited, but am planning a mid-week trip.

- Meeting an old friend to happy hour tonight. Love happy hour!

3 comments:

Lesli said...

I just tagged you on my blog.

Lys said...

Local Costco?? Oh oh - beware on the weekends. You know that's like taking one's life in their hands.

Aren't your Seahawks facing my Eagles soon?

Michelle said...

Yes, Lys, I know *all* about Costco on the weekends. The first Costco is here in Seattle (Tukwila actually, but you probably don't know where that is). But I digress...it's just really exciting to have one so close to the house.

As for the Hawks, I haven't been paying much attention to them lately, because they're just not doing very well. It's a bad time for Seattle sports fans.