Over the weekend...
- Hubby and I went to the pumpkin patch and got pumpkins and got lost in the corn maze. Also bought an acorn squash to go along with dinner.
- We saw UW lose...again. But, we enjoyed walking through campus in all it's Fall glory.
- I contemplated making focaccia bread. Researching how you knead dough in a KitchenAid Stand mixer using the dough hook.
- We saw the Seahawks WIN! Finally!
- I agreed to have Thanksgiving at my house. Currently researching recipes. I swear, I'm going to try to keep it easy this year.
- Our local Costco has opened. Yay! This is the most exciting thing to happen. We haven't visited, but am planning a mid-week trip.
- Meeting an old friend to happy hour tonight. Love happy hour!
18 hours ago