10/28/2008

ONE WORD

One Word Wonders Meme - answering one word questions. I have been tagged by Lesli from Pretty Random Thoughts. These are one-word questions, but not one-word answers!

1. Clothes: Classic & timeless pieces, jazzed up with accessories. I love coats
2. Furniture: Covered in dog hair, and therefore, not the nicest stuff
3. Sweet: Candy, especially any chocolates with nuts and caramel
4. City: Las Vegas holds a special place in my heart.
5. Drink: If I'm at a bar or club, I'll order a vodka & 7-up because it's easy for them to make. If I'm at a restaurant, I'll peruse the specialty drinks and choose one that sounds good. If it's more suited to the food, however, we'll order a bottle of wine.
6. Music: I love 90's music and basically any music that is happy. Right now, I'm listening to Fatboy Slim's "You've Come a Long Way Baby" CD in my car.
7. TV Series: House, Project Runway, Celebrity Rehab, The Daily Show on occasion. I regularly watch the local news, boring huh?
8. Film: Rainman, Shawshank Redemption, Joe Dirt (for some reason, if this movie is on, I have to watch it), Princess Bride
9. Workout: um, no comment
10. Pastries: Pumpkin Cream Cheese muffin, Top Pot Double Trouble doughnut, chocolate croissant.
11. Coffee: Vanilla Latte or Pumpkin Spice Latte from the coffee shop, once or twice a week. At home, I get whole beans from Costco and use those flavored non-dairy creamers for flavor.

Feel free to play! I won't tag anyone.

1 comment:

marisol said...

Great list!