10/21/2008

HALLOWEEN PLANNING


This is a holiday that we usually spend at home passing out candy to all the little ghosts and goblins that come to our door. But this year, it's different. Halloween is on a Friday, which means being able to stay up late! (This girl loves her sleep). So, we're going to be dressing up. I'm thinking of being a flapper girl, since I have some accessories that would work great.

This is the dress that I'm looking at. Not sure if I'll be able to find it in stores at this point, but I do have an LBD that'll do in a pinch. In that case, I just need the headpiece. Hubby and I will probably be looking for costumes this week.

Anyone else dressing up?

4 comments:

Lys said...

I'm not dressing up this year - I'll say I'm going as a Philly gal and just dress like my norm. Recession and all ;)

Love the flapper idea!

Little Fish said...

so cute! have fun!

Auburn Kat said...

That is a cute idea! I doubt I will be dressing up this year.

wyn said...

I've wanted to be a flapper girl for Hallowe'en but never found that all-important dress. Haha. Good luck with your search!