9/18/2008

WEDDING PREP

We are in atwitter about getting ready for my Sis-in-Law Andrea's wedding. I'm taking the day off tomorrow where we will be doing food prep during the day and rehearsal dinner in the eve, all at my house. It's not even my wedding, but it feels as though I'm just as busy with this one. It is the first time of being a bridesmaid though, and I'm pretty excited.

Things that have been crossed off the to do list:
- Picked up bridesmaid dress
- Co-hosted Bridal Shower
- Bought rhinestone headband to go in beehive
- Bought special hairspray to create beehive, bigsexyhair Spray and Play, as recommended by hairstylist. My hair is going to be BIG! Will post pics...stay tuned.
- Bought silver shoes to go with dress
- Bought Spanx footless hose, on clearance at Nordy's Rack.

Things I have left to do:
- Clean house tonight before people come over tomorrow, but it's not that messy so won't take very long
- Pedicure tomorrow morning
- Give myself a manicure and mask (I thought about going to a spa, but this isn't my wedding and I didn't want to spend money on that.)
- Show up!

I'm not stressing out too much, unlike the bride, which has quite the busy busy week. But then again, my list is pretty short.

2 comments:

Auburn Kat said...

I have to admit, I'm happy that I don't have any weddings until next year!

Yvett said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see the pictures. I'm curious about the big hair.

You know, I've never been a bridesmaid. Hmm . . .