9/01/2008

SWIM IN

So, I haven't really been swimming much this Summer. More for lack of opportunity. But I remember last year around this time, I needed to buy a swimsuit for my October Mexico trip. It was pretty hard - pickings were slim and it was hard to find one-pieces. Not everyone can/should wear a bikini. Perhaps they were sold out first? I did manage to find one that I really like AND it was on the clearance rack.

This year, I figure I'd save myself a whole lot of time and just pick out some suits online. Even though it will cost me a little more, it will save me not only time, but gas money. I does cost a little bit more, but I figure at this point, it's worth it. I picked out 3 suits from Victoria's Secret, but will only keep 1 (or 2, if they really look good).

Here they are:



















































They're all Magicsuits, which have some sort of firming control. I need all the magic I can get. They're pretty expensive, in my opinion. But if they make me look good, then why not? Also, I've had my eye on the swimsuits for a while and at VS, they don't really change the prices that much. The studded one has been at the same price for over a year (I was going to get it last year). I'm sooo looking forward to my Mexico trip this January. Did I mention we're going back?! CAN'T WAIT!

3 comments:

Lys said...

They are all fabulous but that purple one - that's a keeper!

Amber said...

I like the first one! Super cute! I might have to get on and check it out for myself...

Lesli said...

I really like the middle one!