9/05/2008

STARBUCKS DOES FALL


















So, Starbucks has recently launched their Fall offerings, including my FAVORITE Pumpkin Spice latte. Yum! I just love pumpkin, even though it does signify that Summer is almost over.

They also have new breakfast options that are healthier, like oatmeal and apple bran muffin.

Today, I was surprised about the pumpkin spice latte, so I HAD to get it. I also tried the apple bran muffin, but was not impressed. It was a tad dense for me. And it also has raisins in it. I have nothing against raisins, but it was not what I was expecting. I probably won't get that again.

Another interesting note, you can now add boost any beverage with protein or energy. I'm curious about the protein, since it would make a coffee a bit more filling. I was told that you can't tell that it's there. I'll have to try it myself.

3 comments:

Lys said...

You know me and the Pumpkin Spice. Hell, every day this week I've at least gotten one. The downtown Orlando one knows to start making mine before I even get up to the register. Wonder if they will be bringing back the Maple coffee tho...

marisol said...

That is my fave fall drink. Yummy!

Auburn Kat said...

I love, love, love the Pumpkin Spice Latte!!! YUM!

BTW, my Bills beat your team today! =)