9/26/2008

FOUND

I've been talking about my search for a short sleeve blazer for a while, after seeing one at Nordy's (that didn't fit perfectly enough for me). It took a while, since I visited a place that I had overlooked - Kohl's.

I was also interested in their Simply Vera and Elle lines, so I was meaning to go there but just hadn't had a chance. But I'm glad I did because I found a short sleeve blazer that I really like, and it was pretty inexpensive.

I can't say it's the best quality item, but it fits me well and for $20, I'm not going to complain. I even got two of them since I couldn't decide between black and this dark teal. The dark teal will add a pop of color, while the black would be more versatile.

Nice to get things crossed off the list...

5 comments:

Little Fish said...

so cute and I love the color!

Auburn Kat said...

That is cute! I have one like that in white.

marisol said...

I really like the color of it. So stunning!

Paula said...

Such a cute blazer! Very chic

Lys said...

You know that I adore anything teal and that blazer is too cute for words. Kudos on the find!