8/28/2008

PAIRS TO WEAR

























One of the items of clothing I had on my shopping list was a pair of casual pants. While I have lots of pants for work and the required jeans, I needed a pair of pants that was somewhere in between. I am fond of khaki's, however, the colors never seem to work on me and they usually aren't flattering on me.

I have found, however, a couple of pairs that fit the bill.

The first pair is from The Limited. It's a brown pair of chinos in their Drew fit. They also have these cute tab button details on the sides of the waistband. I'd link to a pic, but The Limited doesn't sell online (yet. They proclaim an online store will open in the Fall).

The second pair is from Eddie Bauer, the home of all things rugged and casual. It's their Vashon Fit Casual Chinos in Slate Green (shown in photo).

It's really nice to cross more things off my list and I'm looking forward to incorporating these pants into my wardrobe.

No comments: