8/12/2008

NOTHING DOIN'

I'm...

- Still watching Olympics coverage (albeit on my DVR, so going faster than normal)

- Still loading music on my iPod

- Still waiting for Hubby to put up the rest of the mini-blinds

- Excited that new roomie bought big bag of peanut M&M's. Yum.

But, I do have a doctor appointment today, so I get to sleep in a lil and go to work late. Downside, actually have to visit doctor. Maybe I'll visit mall on the way to work for a pick-me-up.

Oh, and last night I had Tillamook Mudslide ice cream. It's chocolate ice cream with fudge ribbons and chocolate chunks. What made it stand out was that they add a hint of salt to the chocolate (I think?), and it really makes the flavors pop. I know, it sounds weird.

This is my so-called domestic life. Aren't you jealous?

4 comments:

Amber said...

Actually, yes. Sounds blissful! =)

Auburn Kat said...

I've been watching the Olympics constantly, I just can't stop!

marisol said...

Totally agree with Amber. Le sigh...

Lys said...

Sounds relaxing!!!