8/04/2008

MAKING THE LEAP

After talking about it for at least forever, we finally did it! One thing to cross of my life list.



























































It was so awesome and I'm really glad we did it. The view was amazing and the flight was wonderful. It went by so fast! I didn't do any of the flying, which was fine with me. Hubby did some flying with his instructor. But, my instructor did some acrobatics with me and we did a spiral in the air. It was like being on a roller coaster is the best way I could describe it. You go up and down, left and right. My guy also did photography in the air, so it was nice to have the photographic evidence.

I highly recommend it, it was worth every penny.

If you're in the area: Seattle Paragliding.

5 comments:

Lys said...

Looks amazing!! Glad you had a good time!

Auburn Kat said...

Wow! Good for you! I think that would be fun to try some day!

marisol said...

That looks flipping amazing!

jae said...

How cool! ~j

Yvett said...

Sounds awesome, Michelle! Better you than me.