Last night, Hubby and I watched "The Bucket List". Actually, I watched it and Hubby fell asleep halfway through. Yes, I actually took a break from my Olympics watching. But we had to return the movies last night and it was the last one to watch.
I remember writing a similar list back in high school. I don't know where I put it, but I have an idea of the things I'd like to do before I die. A lot of them involve travel.
- Going to South Korea with my Mom
- Seeing the Seven Wonders of the World (there are apparently more than 7 - go figure)
- Visit New York City. Maybe I'll even buy something there.
We traveled a lot as a family and I have visited many places. Most notably, Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore, Mt. St. Helens. I also went to DC while in high school and saw many of the monuments there as well.
Some things I've actually done this year
- Getting a tattoo
- Going paragliding
Things I have yet to do
- Learn to Scuba dive - this was put off this year, but maybe we'll take the intro class when we go to Mexico next
- Swim with sea turtles - I heart sea turtles, and apparently there are a lot of them in Hawaii (you just can't touch them)
- The things on my sidebar under "Things to do"
What kind of things are on your Bucket List?
3 days ago