8/21/2008

BUCKET LIST

Last night, Hubby and I watched "The Bucket List". Actually, I watched it and Hubby fell asleep halfway through. Yes, I actually took a break from my Olympics watching. But we had to return the movies last night and it was the last one to watch.

I remember writing a similar list back in high school. I don't know where I put it, but I have an idea of the things I'd like to do before I die. A lot of them involve travel.

- Going to South Korea with my Mom
- Seeing the Seven Wonders of the World (there are apparently more than 7 - go figure)
- Visit New York City. Maybe I'll even buy something there.

We traveled a lot as a family and I have visited many places. Most notably, Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore, Mt. St. Helens. I also went to DC while in high school and saw many of the monuments there as well.

Some things I've actually done this year
- Getting a tattoo
- Going paragliding

Things I have yet to do
- Learn to Scuba dive - this was put off this year, but maybe we'll take the intro class when we go to Mexico next
- Swim with sea turtles - I heart sea turtles, and apparently there are a lot of them in Hawaii (you just can't touch them)
- The things on my sidebar under "Things to do"

What kind of things are on your Bucket List?

2 comments:

Auburn Kat said...

My two big things are to go to the Olympics and to visit all 50 states.

Michelle said...

Those are excellent ones. We're thinking of trying to get tix to an Olympic event when they're in Vancouver in 2010.