7/25/2008

NEW ADDICTION















Hubby's totally hooked onto Vitamin Water. He's drinking them as a substitute to sodas. He claims that he's feeling better drinking them. At any rate, I've been drinking them, too. They have some pretty good flavors and it just seems a tad healthier. Whether they are, I'm not sure. But they have more nutrition in them than a soda at least.

And when you're done with the drink, you can fill the empty bottle with water and the water will taste like the Vitamin Water, albeit really diluted.

I haven't tried all the flavors, but I haven't met one I haven't liked. I really like Balance and XXX. Did you notice all the product placements in the Sex and the City movie? The XXX flavor has a blurb on the label referring to the movie, so it's no accident.

It's certainly not cheaper than soda, but they have a pack available at Costco that is a good value. They even have flavors we like. Costco has their own brand, but Hubby didn't care for it. So the genuine article, it is.

3 comments:

Lys said...

Isn't that the company that 50 Cent or some rapper owns a share of (or did)..
I haven't tried it yet but might give it a shot.

marisol said...

I heart Vitamin Water. It is pricey but Costco has it for cheap but when Longs or Rite Aid has them for a $1 each I stock up and get a great selection of flavors.

I really like the little comments that they have on the side. I like them all. A tip for you - I put mine in the freezer for like an hour and let it get into a slushie state. It is sooo yummy and last longer.

Lys - 50 Cent is referenced in the grape one but I am not sure if he is somehow involved with the company.

Princess Kitten said...

Just remember that the vitamin water serving size is 2 or 2.5 per bottle and there is a lot of sugar in them.