7/16/2008

CHILLIN' WITH STARBUCKS


Last Friday, while killing time before catching the train home, I popped into Starbucks to pick up their new Blended Lemonade. While very refreshing, it tasted a little two sweet to me. Like syrupy. I don't think I'll have it again.

On the other hand, two days ago, I was killing time before my pedicure appointment and it was again, very warm outside. This time, I got their Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino. This was a lot better, but I had it before not it wasn't exactly new to me. Still, it's a treat.

I don't think I'll be cooling off with many more Starbucks beverages though, they're kinda spendy if you think about it.

5 comments:

Yvett said...

I get what you mean. I think everyone's kind of cutting back.

A new blended lemonade? Hmm. Oh! Some Starbucks were going to start making smoothies, right? I'll have to check that out!

Auburn Kat said...

The strawberry one sounds amazing!

marisol said...

Girl, I work right across the street from a Starbucks and unfortunately for my wallet, I am there constantly. Some of my fave summer drinks are:
Passion tea lemonade with sweetener
Passion tea with raspberry syrup and apple juice
Iced Chai Lattes

jae said...

Oh, I saw the blended lemonade and was wondering about it. I love love love black iced tea with lemonade but have to ask for it with only half the sweetner and it is still pretty sweet. I think I would gag on the full sweetened stuff!! :) ~j

jae said...

Oh, and I had cut back too and hadn't had a starbucks in months until I got $35 in gift cards. Still trying to make it a treat and not an everyday thing, though! ~j