6/02/2008

MORE GOODNESS FROM PHILOSOPHY

I'm sorry if I get so excited about new stuff from Philosophy. It's one of my favorite beauty brands and when they come out with something new, it's usually really cute, good smelling, or something I could really use. So there.

Here's what I'm really excited about now.

Never let them see you shine primer.

















Totally reformulated to replace the other stuff they had for shine control (The Present Clear Powder, not to be confused with The Present Clear Makeup which is awesome). Stuff that I didn't care for and didn't work for me. I'm really interested, however, in this stuff.

I was recently able to get a closer look at the their tinted Shelter sunscreen. I bought and tried their other tinted sunscreen, but I'm not all that happy with it. I liked the original Shelter, but a tinted version would be more useful to me. I did end up buying it and am really excited to test it.






















While I did fondle the new Pink Lemonade set in the store, I was able to resist. I just didn't need it right now, and to be honest, I don't need more of their lip shines. I'm still working through the ones I received 2 Christmases ago. I just don't wear them all that often. The pink lemonade, however, smells so delish. Like Summer.

Speaking of, I just spied these two new Philosophy sets in the Sephora catalog. Those people at Philosophy, they really are testing my willpower.

Surfer Girl Gift Set - in a tropical kiwi scent

















Tiki Hut Gift Set - in coconut scent



















I must resist for now. But when I'm actually in need of shower gel, who knows what may happen?

4 comments:

Fabulously Broke said...

Am linking to this :) fab review

Auburn Kat said...

I think I am one of the few people that has never tried anything from Philosphy!

I see the Wii Fit is on your wish list, I've been wondering if it's good or not!

Princess Kitten said...

I love philosophy. I could use some of this, my question is: How is it under stick foundation?

Lesli said...

Oh, I would be tempted by anything coconut!