6/10/2008

HAIRCUT

I forgot to mention, but a while back I got a haircut. Two haircuts, actually... After growing it out for a while, I was getting tired of it. I was doing the whole "put-it-in-a-ponytail" lazy thing. I wanted an easy haircut that I could wear down without putting a whole lot of effort into it.

Before my birthday, I had 3 inches cut off. We weren't sure what my hair was going to do after losing some of its weight. It did spring up a little bit, but I wanted it a tad shorter. So at my next appointment, I had another inch taken off. It ended up being slightly longer than my shoulders. I could even go a little shorter, but Hubby would revolt. This was a stretch in itself.

So this is what I ended up with. It's a little grown out here, but this is my "wavy" look. My hair is naturally wavy, and this was helped along with Studio Line Tightly Wound curl boosting spray and a diffuser attachment to my hair dryer.





















After I got my haircut, I saw that Rachael got her haircut as well. Turns out she did it way back in January, but I didn't know until April since I hadn't watched her shows at all. So, no, I did not copy her...we just think alike.

6 comments:

Princess Kitten said...

Just tell hubby to grow his hair out if he wants it so bad. Oh wait, he can't! LOL

Lys said...

Looks great Michelle!

bdogg_mcgee said...

I like it! :)

Auburn Kat said...

Cute haircut!

Marisol said...

Looks great Michelle! You are ready for summer.

Michelle said...

Not sure if I want Hubby to have long hair. It's just so 80's.