6/11/2008

GREEN POWER = GREEN CHOCOLATE

In honor of Earth Day a while back, Hubby and I signed up for the small Green Power package offered by our local power company, Puget Sound Energy. It's a small step, but hopefully if enough people do it, it will send a message that green energy is something that is wanted by consumers.

In return, we received two bars of Theo Chocolate. They arrived in the mail recently and I'm really excited to try them. The bars are part of their 3400 Phinney Collection - and we received Coffee Dark Chocolate and Vanilla Milk Chocolate. Looking at their other flavors, I would love to try them all, especially the Bread & Chocolate and Coconut Curry flavors. Yum!

2 comments:

Lesli said...

Ooh, I love the artwork on the wrappers! Love how cute those cats are.

Fabulously Broke said...

They sound great and look awesome

I am HOOKED on organic chocolate