6/12/2008

CONFESSION

Yes, I admit... I was on vacation. The whole of last week. I used the future posts setting to make sure there was a post every day. Didn't want to advertise the fact that I wasn't home, because you never know these days.

But now I have lots of stuff to share about my trips. Yes, two trips!

First, I spent the weekend with my Mom at my parents' cabin on Cultus Lake, British Columbia, Canada. Then, Hubby and I flew down to Albuquerque to spend some time with my friends down there. We went on a road trip and explored southwest New Mexico. It was *really* hot and I loved it.

I'll get to the highlights later as soon as I have my pics uploaded. I'm almost adjusted to my regular routine, but still catching up on laundry.

p.s. I'm still catching up on my blog reading as well. Eeeks!

3 comments:

Marisol said...

Tricky tricky!

I am glad that you were able to go on vacation and can't wait to see the pics.

Auburn Kat said...

I agree, very tricky!!! I am SO ready for a vacation!

Lys said...

Pictures - did someone say Pictures :)

Yeah, you are right -you never can tell nowadays who is reading the blogs.

Sounds like you had some good R&R time.