5/15/2008

VICKY'S CLOTHES

I recently ordered some clothes from Victoria's Secret. Now, I'm not the biggest fan of mail order, but I was ordering some other stuff as a gift and needed to get the order above $100 for the free shipping. Might as well get something for moi. I mean, I hadn't bought clothes for a while.

The package arrived and one of the things I ordered for myself was in it - this sleeveless turtleneck sweater. It's like those ribbed cotton sweaters, but sleeveless. I picked out the white one. And I tried it on and it fits very well. Construction-wise, it looks well made. For $19, can't have expectations too high.

I also ordered this sweater in lipstick red (also $19), but it's on backorder. I hope it fits well, too. But I'll have to wait until the end of June to find out.

If it does work out, I might just have to place another order. These are staple pieces and would fit in well with my wardrobe. I'm thinking the sleeveless turtleneck in chocolate brown and black and the short-sleeve sweater in ivory and eyeshadow blue. Maybe more...!

1 comment:

Lys said...

Oh I LOVE those.. I'm a huge fan of the sleeveless turtleneck sweater. I just need to get my happy behind back to the gym to start workin' on the arms (and the butt but eeh). I would love to be able to wear these in Philly when I go back in August. Thanks for the fashion (and workout) inspiration Michelle!