3/18/2008

A JOURNAL TO LOVE

I've been finding lately that while out and about, I need to write stuff down. I wasn't one to carry paper around, astonishingly since my bag is so large. I decided I needed to buy a small notebook that I could carry around easily. And of course, it had to be stylish. No spiral notepad for me, thank you.

I love the journals by Paperblanks. They are very elegant and sturdy, as well as high quality. It was really hard to choose which one I wanted, since so many of them looked great.

Eventually, I picked out a brocaded slim journal in "Honey Bloom", as pictured here. The flap on the upper right-hand corner is actually a magnet, so it stays shut. And a little surprise, on the back cover there's a little pocket to hold loose items. The paper is also quite exquisite - creamy and heavier weight.

I feel like such a grown-up!

No comments: