3/21/2008

BREAKFAST + DESSERT

Yesterday, I had a Carl's Jr craving. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does it can be satisfied pretty easily since it's really close to the house. But when I pulled up, I saw that they have a new milkshake flavor - Cap'n Crunch.

That's such a crazy idea! And I had to try it!

I have to say it's pretty good. Hubby describes it as ice cream mixed with it's cone. And that's a pretty accurate description.

Sometimes I wonder who comes up with these ideas.

On the website right now, you can get a coupon for $1 off!

2 comments:

Lys said...

Thankfully we don't have a Carls Jr. out here or else I'd have some problems. I'm intriqued to try.

I'll have to sate my milkshake craving with a pumpkin pie milkshake or something.

Yvett said...

Hmm... I think I'll try one next time we go to "Star Burger" (that's what Alec calls it).