4/27/2007

NEKKED























method : products : go naked

I'm really interested in more natural cleaning products - with fewer fumes and whatnot. While Method already has great cleaning products, they have a line free of dyes and scents. 100% cleaning stuff.

Interesting....

Though, I still love their shower spray, and the pink grapefruit cleaner. They're awesome. I also just ordered their microfiber window cleaning cloth from drugstore.com, so I'm hoping that will be neat as well.

1 comment:

wyn said...

I don't know what it is about this year that the Go Green and non-toxic is finally hitting home for me. Well, first I have to finish using what I have for toxic cleaning agents that I still have for my small apt. THEN I'll "make my own" and read labels closely. I think it's a fabulous lifestyle change. =)