I think I may be stuck in a rut. Nothing much is really going on right now. We're just drifting along awaiting the arrival of warmer weather. I have been doing some window shopping, but haven't been spending all that much. As much as I love new cookware, it's not as interesting as say...shoes. Work's been busy, and when I get home, I don't want to do much else. I'm lacking inspiration for cooking, but I think it's because I'm running out of ideas. As I haven't been watching many cooking shows lately. I feel like I'm running out of things to talk about. Stuff has happened, but I'm thinking they are so everyday that nothing jumps out immediately.
- I found a new blog via not martha called Happy Mundane. Love that there's a lot of pictures.
- We went to a furniture store called the Old Cannery. It's a local favorite that I've heard about, but never visited. It's a huge old building and it's really hard to explain, but it's no ordinary furniture store. They have a fudge shop inside and stuff to entertain the kids, like a toy train running through the entire warehouse.
- Our company opened a location near Palm Springs. The regional manager wants me to come down. I say, "I wish." However, it's currently in the 90's, and that's a little too hot for me...though the sun sounds real nice right about now.
- We're going skiing again tomorrow. I'm hoping for no rain. If not, there's a bar in the lodge.
- Still looking at chairs. I was able to check out the Egon chair at Ikea and they are a great match. Now Hubby has to see them. Loving that Ikea's in Spring mode already. Picked up a couple of planter pots - this one and another one the same size that is decorated with green and aqua stripes. They're going in my office at work.
- Top Ten Bathroom plants - a handy resource. (thanks to not martha for blogging about it).
*sigh* Have a lovely weekend, all!
2 days ago