3/16/2007

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to buy a gift for my niece's birthday! She's turning 8! She's already spoiled and has a lot already. Mom is of no help, only saying that she's a girlie girl and tomboy rolled into one.

I'm out of ideas. For Christmas, we got her art supplies and bath stuff. For her birthday last year, she got a Barnes & Nobel gift card. She's also gotten a lot of clothes from us.

NEED IDEAS!

P.S. We're opposed to toys since she already has sh*itloads and not much space in their apartment.

3 comments:

Lys said...

Hmmmm... 8 y/os are tough...

What about a "day of fun" with a trip to one of her fave places, dinner at Chuckie Cheese or restaurant of her choosing and just have fun...

Yvett said...

My daughter is the same age and she LOVES The Littlest Pet Shop collection. Since you're not wanting toys, maybe something like Build-a-Bear Workshop. It's still a toy, but I know they just keep those on their bed.
Maybe a nice jewelry box like with her name engraved. Along with a little necklace or something. I think at this age, they start loving things like that. Hope I was some help.

emigre said...

Maybe an American Girl doll? Or some kind of concert or day trip she wants.