2/26/2007

THE EASTER BUNNY COMETH A TAD EARLY

After a long day of skiing, our friend shared some candy that he brought along.

Candy Addict » Candy Review: Strawberry Milkshake Whoppers

I had never heard, let alone, seen these Strawberry Milkshake Whoppers. There is no mention of it on Hershey's web site either. (Though they are apparently much like the strawberry Robin Eggs). These things are so addictive. The Candy Addict above does not agree with my assessment, but both Hubby and I were muttering, "just one more"....several times.

I was trying to find them at my local drug store, but to no avail. What did catch my eye, however, was Dark Chocolate Cadbury Mini-Eggs. The regular milk chocolate ones are good, and the dark is equally addictive. I need to hold myself back from buying more.

And lastly, have you tried Kookaburra Liquorice? I'm referring to the Strawberry flavor, which is so good, I wish I was never told about them. A bag doesn't last long in my house. Hubby managed to open it before I even told him I got them. Checking out the web site, I see they also make a chocolate covered version as well. *sigh* They're distributed by a local company, so I don't know how available they are in other parts of the country. But I have to say, they are very good. I've never liked Twizzlers, but these seem like they'd be a gourmet version. You've been warned.

1 comment:

wyn said...

I thought it was in an American market that I saw the Strawberry Milkshake Whoppers and resisted. I'm a sucker for the "special editions" featuring strawberry or orange flavour (e.g., Kit Kat, Coffee Crisp, Aero) and wouldn't pass it up the next time!

Got the Dark Choc Cadbury Eggs, too - dark is better than milk chocolate because of a load of anti-oxidants! - but my will-power consists of throwing it into the freezer so it's too hard to just eat whenever I want to. =P