An update on our busy weekend -
- Hubby got Passport photos. Now he just has to apply. And book a trip or something.
- We bought a generator. Hubby assembled. Now we need to get a transfer switch. With all these improvements, we may end up not moving afterall...anytime soon, that is.
- Went to see Bodies. An amazing experience, and not gross or smelly like I thought it would be. They actually don't even look real. I got to touch a brain. It was preserved though, and felt like plastic.
- Also went to see Smokin' Aces. Action flick for sure. I enjoyed it and really loved the ending. Not exactly a date movie though.
- Got oil changed in car, and most importantly, got the free car wash.
- Had breakfast at Black Diamond Bakery. Yummmmm. Considering buying one of their Marionberry Pies for Hubby's upcoming birthday.
- Shared bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Cabernet, 2001 Vintage. Received as gift from the owner of the company. It was delicious. Thinking it must have come out of his personal cellar, as I couldn't find this vintage at the store. Hmmmm...
- Made reservations for dinner at The Met (we got a gift certificate). Taking my parents out as a thank you for letting us stay with them during the power outage. Very excited. They have Chateaubriand for 2!
- Also made reservations for the Spirit of Washington Dinner Train. I've wanted to do this as long as I can remember. And they're ending their run in July because the rails are being paved over by the county. So, this is our last opportunity, e.g. Hubby cannot put it off any longer. We're going to do the "Murder Mystery" train. Again, very excited.
13 hours ago