1/25/2007

IPOD INTERRUPTED

I totally forgot to mention this about my iPod. I ended up not upgrading to a new one like I was going to. All part of the extended warranty with Best Buy. Turns out it is 3 years and not 2. So I am going to hold out until the warranty is up or my legacy iPod - the mini - craps out. Whichever comes first.

I wonder what the iPod will evolve into by the end of this year...



And on an unrelated note, Hubby and I are going to the Bodies exhibit this weekend, and also buy a generator from Costco. Yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we went to this in Boston! It is great!

Yvett said...

You have the mini too? Good, now I won't feel like the only one. I have a pink mini and feel like I have the oldest iPod ever. I love my iPod, though and as much as I'd like to upgrade, I just can't part with mine.

Michelle said...

Yes, I too have an iPod mini. You know, the one with the black and white screen, as pointed out by my video iPod toting brother. Mine is silver and I love it too. It's in a pink leather case. I refer to it as the ugly older stepsister to the Nano. But, it's mine and I still love it...even though it's full. I can't fit any more songs on it. boo