12/19/2006

PAPER SNOWFLAKE RESOURCES

We were going to have our nieces over on the Saturday before Christmas. Not sure if this will happen, depends if we have power or not. But, one of my activities was to have them make paper snowflakes to decorate my windows. I didn't know that snowflakes are 6 sided and are folded a bit different. I'd just keep them square. Here's some links I found with some paper snowflake tips. And if you don't have paper, try the Make-A-Flake - an online paper snowflake maker.

Decorating with Paper Snowflakes via Martha Stewart

Make-A-Flake

Dave's Snowflake Page - Not your average snowflake. Some of his snowflakes are intricate.

1 comment:

Snowflake said...

You can also find great printable patterns for paper snowflakes at Paper Snowflakes for Children http://www.papersnowflakes.com