11/24/2006

WHERE LEFTOVERS ARE KING


Surprisingly, we didn't have too many leftovers...with the exception of turkey and cranberry sauce.

Everything turned out delicious, and everyone had a wonderful time. We didn't get to deep fry, it was pouring down rain and windy. But had enough on the first turkey for everyone. I didn't get to bed until 1 AM. So tired.

Mom alerted me to some in-store specials Nordy's was having today, including a $99 Dooney bag. I set my alarm to get up early, but exhaustion made me shut it off. I wasn't even planning on going shopping today anyway. I just hate the crowds. So here I am, doing some online window shopping. Now that I think about it, however, I'm pretty close to being done. There's only a handful of people I need to buy for. And I already know some of the things I am going to get. This is going to be a more relaxing run-up to Christmas, me thinks.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving...now I'm going to eat some pumpkin pie...for breakfast.

No comments: