11/21/2006

PUMPKIN SPICE WITHOUT THE TRIP TO STARBUCKS

Seems as though Pumpkin Spice flavored coffee has gone mainstream.

I was shopping for a soy coffee creamer for my Sis, who can't have dairy at the moment....when I spied a Coffee-Mate creamer in Pumpkin Spice. Better yet, it was on sale. So I picked it up.

And lemme tell you, while it's no Pumpkin Spice Latte from the 'Bucks, it's a pretty darn good substitute. I don't want to know about the fact that it's non-dairy creamer and therefore, somewhat unnatural. It tastes good, and is cheaper than one latte. Why I stopped buying flavored non-dairy creamers may have something to do with the South Beach Diet....but I think I may start again. And they have other holiday flavors, such as Gingerbread and Eggnog. Yum. Despite the liquid costing a little bit more than the powdered form, and it not lasting as long, I think the liquid tastes better. But that's just me. Besides, it'll be used up quickly.

2 comments:

wyn said...

There is Vanilla Chai Spice in a powder. (Because chai tea is a pain to make.) I wonder if the coffeemate works with tea?

Lys said...

The Pumpkin, Vanilla Chai and Gingerbread are a-mazing :) love them!!!!

Wyn - should work with tea as well...