4/20/2006

FASHION TREND - THE EYELET

This is one trend that I can really get behind. While others have confused me to no end (Uggs, long shorts, bubble skirts, dress shorts), I really love the eyelet detail trend. I am actually considering getting a white eyelet skirt for a Summer wedding. I think they'll go quite nicely with those fabulous Coach wedges I bought earlier (and I found out you can take the ribbon off to make it a little less busy). And not only is it fashionable, but also very classic, which will meld well with the other big fashion trend - Black and White.

I blogged about Banana's cute eyelet skirt, but here are a few more that I discovered:





This lovely number from the Gap.























This nice one is by Caslon, one of Nordy's house brands.





















I guess technically, this does not have eyelets, but it really had the idea down. From White House Black Market.

2 comments:

wyn said...

I never really thought of myself as a fashion whore but the stupid displays in every trendy store have gotten to me and I've fallen for the eyelet as well. It's so whimsical, I love it. Will probably not get the Gap on on "moral" grounds and hoping to find a well-priced on during a spree at H&M in Toronto!

Lys said...

SOOO Cute Michelle! This Black/White trend is very chic!