9/03/2004

FRIDAY FIVE

Meme time again...

Friday Five
1. What is your favorite summer activity?
2. What was one great thing you did this summer?
3. When you were a child, what was your favorite summer activity?
4. What has been your favorite summer vacation?
5. Summer goes well into September, but when do you feel like it is over?

1. I just love the water, and swimming in it. I don't do nearly enough of it. Actually, I haven't gone swimming in ages...
2. I saw my best friend get married in beautiful New Mexico.
3. I always looked forward to the annual summer trip to someplace far away (but within driving distance). It was 2 weeks on the road and in the camper. Many precious memories from these trips.
4. Now that I'm all growed up, my job and Hubby's job prevents us from taking our long vacation during the summer. So, I'd have to say it was the Yellowstone trip that I took with the family. It was awesome to see the power of nature. I was old enough to remember and have a good time, also I don't remember much fighting between my brother and I.
5. Summer feels over when the clouds come in and park themselves over the city. The air is crisp, the umbrella has a spot in my purse, and I get to wear all my coveted coats.

No comments: