7/29/2004

I GOT THE GMAIL

I didn't even realize the exclusivity of these gmail email addresses.  I didn't know it was by invite only.  I signed up, lured by the 1 gig of space.  Not that I need another email address, but hey, might as well get my name while it's still available.  And I have 6 invites to burn!

I hadn't even checked that email address until today.   Wow.  I guess we're what marketing people call "early adopters".

If you want one, let me know.

Update on my shoes: I had purchased two pairs of shoes during Nordy's Half-Yearly sale.  Sadly, I have to report that I had returned both pairs.  I might have told you about the first pair.  They absolutely killed my feet (blistering and whatnot).  Yesterday, I returned the second pair.  I liked them fine, they just didn't work in my life.  They were a pair of Steve Madden black leather slides.  They weren't lined, so they kept sticking to the tops of my feet.  Not so much uncomfortable as annoying.  I suppose there are special socks to wear with them.  But then, what's the point of wearing sandals that you have to wear socks with?

May they find good homes for them...

3 comments:

wyn said...

oh boy those "special socks" are pretty harsh! looks like something some very practical granny would wear... but we'll all reach that point! better to spring for the pricier slides and get lining!

Yvett said...

I don't need another email address either. I have about four and only use one. Still, I *had* to get the gmail. Did you know some people were selling their invites on EBay? I still have a couple left but wouldn't sell them.

Michelle said...

auctioning off gmail invites? hmmmm...