6/21/2004

SEX AND THE CITY ON TIVO

I'm so glad that SATC in on regular cable now, AND that I have TiVo. I set it up so that I won't miss a single episode, to much chagrin of Hubby - though I don't think he realizes this as of yet.... A little bummed, however, that they had to edit the HBO versions to make it suitable for regular cable. I watched a few episodes already, and I can tell that they have been dubbed (some blatantly obvious changes!) Can you believe that? So I'll have to buy the whole series on DVD anyway!

However, I'm still glad to be able to watch it from the beginning, starting tomorrow night. And to think that I had HBO and kept forgetting about it.

2 comments:

wyn said...

i find that after a satc marathon (or just after 2 episodes), i get into this certain mindset. maybe your hubby better beware! :p the dvd's are worth it... maybe you can ebay and get a deal??

Michelle said...

I know what you mean! Good thing, however, that he doesn't mind watching them with me (more to see Kim Catrell). Well, at least he can tolerate a couple episodes at a time... That's a good idea to check eBay. Though, I'm sorta holding out for when they have the entire show in one package. They only have 5 seasons together, and season 6 split up in two dvd's. So, maybe then will I buy it. Gotta start saving now....